20 Week Baby Update


Due Date? October 2nd

How far along? 20 weeks today

How big is baby? the size of a banana--6.5 inches long and almost 12 ounces

Weight gain? +11

Maternity clothes? Pretty much all the time unless I'm in pjs or yoga pants. I got some new tops from Old Navy for Mother's day--some regular so I'll be able to wear them after I have the baby and some maternity. Still need a pair of jean shorts or something though.

Stretchmarks? nope 

Sleep? Better!

Best moment this week? We had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday and baby is completely healthy and measuring right on track! HB 145.

Here is an ultrasound photo. Baby was being stubborn and would not give us a profile--maybe at our next ultrasound. At one point though we could see baby's hand up by its face so we think it was sucking its thumb. It was pretty awesome! :o)

Movement? Baby is a mover. Even during the ultrasound, baby was all over the place! :o)

Food cravings? Nothing specific really.

Gender? Team Green! We made it through the first ultrasound--and when I say we, I really mean I. :oP But because of my high blood pressure, I will be having non-stress tests and ultrasounds starting at 28 weeks so that is going to make staying team green very difficult. :o/

Labor signs? no! 

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? Other than having a comfortable bra I am not missing anything right now. I am still on cloud 9 from seeing our peanut on ultrasound and learning that everything looks perfect. 

What I am looking forward to? Meeting this little peanut! 

Milestones? Over half way done now and baby is healthy and growing right on track.

Next doctor's appointment? May 28th--I am being seen every 2 weeks because of my blood pressure. Although at my appointment yesterday is was pretty 'normal' for me at 130/76.

Here is my bump picture that I took yesterday before we left for our ultrasound. I am wearing one of my new tops--a regular shirt from Old Navy. I just bought a large to give me a little more room to grow. :o)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. Yay for the half way point!!! I swear this is just flying by and soon our little ones will be here! I have to say that the 146 HR only makes me think girl for you!! And I'm glad your blood pressure was better. I hope it stays down for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)