Family Photo Outfits

It's that time of year again...time for family photos. So, for the past few months I have been looking and shopping for outfits for all of us to wear.

I am always the last one to get my outfit but I got it last week so the outfits are all complete...finally! :o)

Hannah's skirt was the jumping off point for the colors this year. If you know me at all, you know I love purple/plum, so this skirt was perfect. I bought it a good 2 months ago from The Children's Place. Next up was Colson's shirt, also from The Children's Place; and then Nick's sweater and my sweater and necklace, from Kohl's.

I think everything came together nicely. I am pleased with how it all looks. Now lets just keep our fingers crossed that he kiddos cooperate the day of our photos. :o)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments

  1. Perfect outfits!!! I love the plum colors for fall. I was thinking plum as well, but went with a burnt orange this year for photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits!! Can't wait to see the results!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)