Party Inspiration

I am constantly browsing the internet in search of cool party inspiration. I often frequent Hostess With The Mostess, Love The Day, Made, and Celebrations At Home.

With Hannah's birthday being 4 months away, I have already started collecting ideas. I might have already started collecting ideas for Colson's birthday, as well :oP

I love to throw a party! :o) I want people to have a good time and enjoy themselves and I think that cool food or decor ideas really help.

So I thought I would do a post on some of the fun things I have gathered.
backdrop: Hostess With The Mostess
cupcake decoration: Celebrations At Home 
ruffled streamers: Made
fruit skewers: Hostess With The Mostess
tissue paper number: can't remember the source
marshmallow pops: Hostess With The Mostess
wallflowers: Made 
jello cups: Hostess With The Mostess
pom-pom garland: can't remember the source
I can't wait to start making some of these things. I'm not sure what will make the cut but I'm sure i will use a few of these ideas for the parties!

I am especially in love with the ruffled streamers for Colson's Party because I plan on doing a bright color scheme--maybe reds, oranges and yellows. And I love the pom-pom garland for Hannah's party because I think I am going to do softer colors with a more vintage feel--like pinks, yellows and creams. BUT, I might change my mind so we'll see.  :oP

What are your favorite inspirational party blogs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. OMG! Love it all! I am such a party junkie too. Following you now too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)