Happy Father's Day!

To my wonderful husband,
You are the love of my life! The past 15 years hasn't always been easy but it has made me who I am today. I am so lucky to call you my soulmate, my best friend, my husband and the father to our 2 beautiful children! Hannah and Colson are truly the greatest gifts you have ever given me and I will never be able to thank you enough for them! (Are you ready to give me a third??? :oP)
I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow!


I got Nick (and the rest of us) matching Yankees shirts for father's day. I did the same thing on his first father's day with Hannah although I did not get one. Now that we are a family of 4 (and Hannah has far outgrown her old shirt) I thought it would be nice to get new shirts for all of us. Go Yankees! :o)


I hope all of you dads out there enjoy your day!
Happy Happy Father's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. I just love this picture of you guys! You should definitely frame it and put it up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute family picture! Newest follower from Toddle Along Tuesday. Great site! Hope you'll check mine out when you get a chance.
    The How To Mommy
    http://www.thehowtomommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)