Colson's Newborn Photos

The fabulous Amy of Amy Straka Photography has outdone herself once again!

This past Friday Amy came to our home to take newborn photos of Colson, as well as some family photos of all four of us. She posted a sneak peak of some of the photos and I absolutely LOVE all of them! I can't wait to see the rest. I have no idea how I am ever going to narrow down my picks for the ones I am going to get printed.


Colson has a dimple on his left cheek, just like Hannah.




Hannah had little to no interest in getting her photo taken, but Amy managed to snap a few really good ones! I'm glad she was able to get a nice family photo of the four of us.


And in true Hannah fashion...

Amy,
We can't thank you enough for capturing such wonderful photos of our little family. We will cherish these photos for a long long time! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)