3 Weeks Postpartum

Colson is 3 weeks old today. Only 1 more week until he is 1 month old which totally blows my mind.

I can't remember what my life was like without him. Well, ok...maybe I should be real...I CAN remember what it was like...I was able to sleep through the night. But I would never want to go back to that because then we wouldn't have our prescious little bundle of joy who completes our family. Things are absolutely perfect right now, even if I do have to get up once, twice or even three times during the night. It is all so worth it!

I love that Hannah is finally acknowledging her baby brother. She will kiss his head and hold his hand. It is pretty much the cutest thing ever and it brings great joy to my heart knowing that they will be there for each other long after we're gone. They will have a bond that only siblings have and I love knowing that I gave them one of the greatest gifts that I could have ever given them...family!

In other news, I had my follow-up appointment to my appointment last week. They did another blood pressure check. 136/100. That is still high so I was put on the lowest dose possible of the medication until I see my regular doctor. I have to see my regular doctor sometime within the next month so who knows what that will bring.  :o/  I plan on going to see the regular dotor before I go back to see my OB in 3 weeks for my 6 week postnatal visit. Sigh. Never a dull moment, I guess.

Oh, and no more weight loss on my end. Once I can get back to my exercise videos I'm sure more weight will come off. I'm just pleased that 23 pounds came off without me having to do anything! :o)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)