2 Week Postpartum Doctor Visit

I had a follow-up doctors appointment today to check my blood pressure. After I had Colson my doctor took me off of the medication that I was on, so he wanted me to come back before the 6 week check-up just to monitor my blood pressure.

Well, it wasn't good news.
My blood pressure was 154/111.
I go back in a week to have it checked again. He is hoping it will go down and I can avoid the medication but if it doesn't go down by next week then I will have to go back on medication and he will refer me to a regular physician. Blah! I really hope it goes down!

However, I do have some good news from my appointment!
I have lost 23 pounds of the 38 that I gained during the pregnancy. YAY!
That means I have 15 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight of 141. That's not too shabby. Although after I lose the 15 pounds, I would still like to lose another 15 pounds. I would love to be back around the 125 mark. It will take some work though... I haven't weighted 125 since college.


And I will leave you with a photo of my little man doing what he does best!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)