Eviction Date—SET!

I had my doctor's appointment today.

I am already 3cm and 90% effaced, my cervix is super soft and his head is really low.

So Colson's eviction date is set! We are to head to the hospital at 7am on February 2nd. (AH!) Although, my doctor said that he wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make it that far and he comes before that. (double AH!)

So there it is. T-Minus 7 days maybe even less than that.

I told my doctor that all I wanted was a labor that was less than 26 hours (which is how long I was in labor with Hannah) and he said that it would definitely be less than that. He said I might even interrupt his morning appointments on Wednesday. Ummm...OK! Sounds good to me! :o)

And because I actually had to get dressed today...here is my 37 week baby bump.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. Yay for making progress!! It looks like you might have him on your own without having to be induced. I can almost guarantee natural contractions are much better than pitocin contractions!

    cute pic too!!! Love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)