36 Weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks

Due Date: I will be induced on Feb 2nd or Feb 9th depending on how everything looks. 

Total weight gain/loss: +34 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Stretch Marks? Not yet. Will I be able to avoid them again???

Sleep: Minus the peeing and my sore hips, I'm actually sleeping a little better.

Best moment this week: Packing the hospital bag. We're almost there!

Movement: Yep!

Food cravings: Nothing specific.

Food aversions: None.
  
Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: I've been having on and off cramping and the occasional decent contraction but nothing to serious yet.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: I would really really love to be able to lay on my stomach!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little guy!
  
MilestonesYour baby's skull isn't the only soft structure in his or her little body. Most of your baby's bones and cartilage are quite soft as well (they'll harden over the first few years of life) — allowing for an easier journey as your baby squeezes through the birth canal at delivery (and less prodding and poking for Mom along the way). At 36 weeks pregnant, the skull bones are also not fused together yet so that the head can easily (well, relatively easily) maneuver through the birth canal.

We will, for sure, be holding our little boy in our arms in a little over 3 weeks (if not sooner). It can't come soon enough but yet at the same time, I want that time to creep by. Sounds weird, I know, but I don't know how to explain it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)