15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +4 pounds total.


Maternity clothes? Just pants for the most part, although I'll wear tops occasionally.


Stretch marks? Nope.


Sleep? I am annoying myself with how much I am getting up to pee! URGH!


Best moment this week? We got most of our fence panels up! I also made a baby cocoon for the baby--my first item made/bought for baby #2! :o) (blog post about the cocoon coming later!)


Food cravings: Nothing really.


Gender: My guess is boy. Hoping to schedule our ultrasound at our next appointment for September 29th--our anniversary! :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Not yet.


What I miss? Jeans! Will Fall hurry up!?


What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.


Milestones: Baby is measuring 4-4 1/2 inches long and can now move all of her joints and limbs!

Baby, fetus at 15 weeks - BabyCenter
Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)