12 weeks

How far along? 12 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ??? I"ll find out next Monday. :o/ Yikes!


Maternity clothes? Loving the elastic waistband pants/capris! :o)


Stretch marks? Nope.


Sleep? Better!


Best moment this week? Taking Hannah to her first county fair.


Food cravings: The Arby's commercial has tortured me for weeks so I finally got Arby's the other day for dinner. Yum!


Gender: I still think it's a boy. Hopefully we'll be able to schedule our next ultrasound at my appointment on Monday. :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Nope...hopefully soon though! :o)


What I miss? Not having to swallow my horse pill of a prenatal vitamin. I'm already annoyed with them!


What I'm looking forward to: Next doctor's appointment is in t-minus 6 days! Hopefully baby is right on track.


Milestones: Baby is 2 inches long and getting its reflexes.

Baby, fetus at 12 weeks - BabyCenter
And because I promised you all a bump pic, here it is. There's not much to see (just my chunkiness :oP), but I will compare it to my 16 week bump pic with Hannah. I will try to compare my bumps pics so you can see the different (if any) between the way I am carrying.


                    16 weeks-baby #1                                         12 weeks-baby #2



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. your belly at 12 weeks looks (subjectively) smaller than my belly 9 months after I had Alessia :o( *tear*
    Although I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
    I need to workout A LOT more to tighten the muscles again... :o( They're so loose...
    By the way - you made it to 12 weeks! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)