14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +4 pounds total.


Maternity clothes? Just pants for the most part, although I'll wear tops occasionally.


Stretch marks? Nope.


Sleep? Better!


Best moment this week? I think the weather might actually be cooling off. We were able to sleep with the windows open last night!


Food cravings: Nothing really.


Gender: My guess is boy. 


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Not yet.


What I miss? I don't know...nothing really, right now.


What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.


Milestones: Baby is measuring 3 1/2 inches long and can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!

Baby, fetus at 14 weeks - BabyCenter
And since I didn't post a bump pic last week, I will post one later today for you. Although, don't get excited...it pretty much looks the same!

Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)