11 Weeks

How far along? 11 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ??? I'm sure I've gained something. That's what my pants are telling me anyways.


Maternity clothes? I have been enjoying my maternity capris from when I was pregnant with Hannah.  Not wearing maternity tops yet though.


Stretch marks? Nope.


Sleep? Eh. Better, I guess.


Best moment this week? Getting mulch in our flower beds. (was this supposed to be baby related because things are still pretty uneventful?)


Food cravings: Chocolate


Gender: Won't find out until September but I have had a feeling that this baby is a boy.


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Not yet.


What I miss? Coke. But I have cheated and had one or two since I found out I was pregnant. Shhhh...don't tell anyone!


What I'm looking forward to: Family pics got rained out last week so we rescheduled for today. Next doctor appointment is finally less than 2 weeks away. It feels like it will never get here!


Milestones: Baby is 1 1/2 inches long and forming bone.



Baby, fetus at 11 weeks - BabyCenter
No baby bump picture yet...although sometimes I feel that I look like I did when I was 18 weeks pregnant with Hannah. I'm sure I'm not but its the 1st bump pic I took last time so its all I've got to go on. At least I hope I'm not that big yet...but they do say you show faster with the second. :o/ Maybe I'll take a photo next week...that way I'm not teasing you guys!

Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)