Font Junky

So I admit that I am a font junky.  I have over 5,000 fonts... granted that includes fonts in the same family (i.e. regular, bold, italic versions of the same font) but I have a ton.  The joys of working for a design company.  :o)  

But I am always looking at fonts.  I can never seem to find just the right script font, or just the right serif font out of ALL of the fonts that I have.

I am hoping that once my business picks up, I can start to buy some new fonts!  :o)

Here are just a few that I fancy:

Baker Script
Preview Image



Adagio Pro
Preview Image



Emanuela
Preview Image


Nelly Script
Preview Image



Parade
Preview Image



Hulbert
Preview Image



Jot
Preview Image



Aphasia
Preview Image



Lomba
Preview Image



Falace
Preview Image




Yeah, I might have a slight problem!  :oP


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)