Quick Update

We have finally moved into our new house!  YAY!  

We do not currently have internet at the new place so I am only able to get online if I go back to our old place or we go to one of the parents houses (which is why it has been a while since I have last made a post).    Its a pain in the butt, but we'll get internet eventually.  Hopefully next week sometime!


Our first night at the house went well.  It was the first night that Hannah did not sleep next to our bed... so that was really hard.  She has slept in her cradle, right next to me, since the day we brought her home from the hospital.  I got so used to being able to roll over and check on her and make sure she was breathing. But the first night we were at our new place, Hannah slept in her new crib, in her new room... which was down the hall from mommy and daddy.  :o(  I held back the tears as I laid her down to sleep that first night, but the baby monitor helped ease my mind A LOT!  I could still hear her breathing through the monitor.  Of course I woke up randomly through the night to physically check on her... I'm a mom... that's what moms do.  But the baby monitor is awesome and I'm sure in time, I will be able to let myself sleep through the night!  I haven't done that since I was, oh, maybe 4 months pregnant.

Hannah did really well in her crib.  She slept 8 hours straight the first night.  Maybe it was because she had so much room.  :oP  

Here are some photos of her in her crib!  :oP



Out like a light!  
She can pretty much sleep anywhere and through anything.  
She definitely gets that from her daddy!


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)