Secret Santa Mommy and Me Book Swap

I decided to join up with Courtney at Sweet Turtle Soup, Jenny at Chronicles of We, and Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason for a Christmas book swap.



We were to share some books that we would like for ourselves and for our child and then they would pair us with another fellow blogger. Once we had our person, we would be their Secret Santa and we would have to send them a book from their lists.

Hannah was excited to see what book she was going to receive! :o)

So we got our package in the mail and we opened it up. We learned that our secret Santa was Jenesha from Books, looks, and babies...Oh, My

We were greeted with a super cute hand painted Christmas tree from her daughters, Adrienne and Ellyn.


I received a fabulous SkinnyTaste cook book.



I can't wait to try some new recipes from my cookbook!!

Hannah received a new Pinkalicious book.





Hannah had to immediately read her new book. :oP



And, of course, the other kiddos had to get in on the action. :o)



Thank you so much Jenesha, Adrienne and Ellyn!!

I was paired up with Shelly from Windy City Baby so if you want to see what we got her, head over to her blog!! 

And be sure to check out Courtney, Jenny, and Elizabeth's blogs for the link up so you can see what everyone else received from their secret santas! :o)

The book swap was a really fun way to kick off the Christmas season! I'm so glad that I decided to participate! :o)


6 comments

  1. I'm glad you participated too! It was fun, we also got a couple of great books! I love that you got a cookbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included a cookbook on your list. I looove receiving cookbooks, I just think they are a lovely addition to a kitchen book shelf. I hope you enjoy some of those recipes! yum.
    Great card =)

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you joined us! How genius to include a cookbook on your list- I've heard that one has some really yummy stuff in it! Pinkalicious looks like a really fun book! I'll have to keep my eye on that for when my kiddo is older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookbooks! I didn't even think about those! I love collecting cookbooks, and Skinny Taste looks like a good one. The cover photo looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! :) I've heard great things about the Skinny Taste cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)