Christmas Eve

Once again christmas arrived way too early! I wish the month of December was twice as long so I could listen to more Christmas music and enjoy the decorations longer, but every year it just seems to get shorter and shorter. :o( Sadness, I tell ya!

But we had a great Christmas!

We started off the fun with Christmas Eve at my parents house. We did dinner and presents and hung out. It was great!









We ended the presents with this monster--a motorized car for the kiddos to share! I can't wait for the Spring when we can take it out cruisin' around the subdivision! :oP


Once we were home, we wrapped up the day with setting out cookies and milk for Santa and oats and carrots for the reindeer.




Then, once the kiddos were asleep, Santa dropped off the presents! :o)



No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)