The Road To A Better Me--Weeks 1-3

Hello pre-pregnancy weight!!!!
Man, does that feel good! 

This is the first time I have been able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I was never able to get their with Hannah or Colson.

Now granted, I am also at my heaviest weight now, but still...I managed to lose all of the weight I gained with Hailey and I find that to be a great accomplishment! 

The last few weeks have been rough. Ever since I posted my first 'road to a better me' post, I slacked in every way possible. I can make excuses (the craptastic weather) but honestly the main excuse would just be laziness. 

But this past week, I was able to get back on track and I lost 1.5 pounds!
It feels so good to see the 140's again! 

Now to reach my pre-pregnancy weight with Colson--141. Then with Hannah--136. Very achievable goals!!!

4 comments

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to start this journey myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! I'm ready for nice weather so I can get outside and walk with the girls =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)