Birthday Party Prep

Today is Hannah birthday party with all of our family. We usually have her party before Halloween so having it after Halloween is throwing me off a bit. But all week I have been doing party prep.


The dessert table consists of chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered strawberry wafers, along with cake batter Rice Krispie treats and cake batter puppy chow.


For food, I decided that it would be fun to do different kinds of pinwheels.


I made these yesterday so they had a chance to firm up in the fridge overnight. I made 6 different kinds.


Roast Beef Pinwheels


Chipotle Bacon Pinwheels


Spicy Chicken Pinwheels


Turkey Pesto Pinwheels


BLT Pinwheels


Spinach Pinwheels


I am happy with the way everything turned out so hopefully everyone likes everything.


Party pics to come soon!

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)