Crochet!

Cooler weather is approaching and there is something able that cooler weather that gives me the crocheting itch! I have a few unfinished projects that I am, of course, bored with but still need to finish; but that doesn't mean I don't have other projects in mind! :o)

After I get the kiddos Halloween costumes done and Hannah's birthday cookies are all made, I plan on starting one or two (or possibly all) of these cute crochet projects. :o)

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. I really love crocheting! I just wish that I had learned more from my grandma before she passed away. I only can make blankets at the moment. Hoping to be able to learn how to make other fun things sometime soon so I can cute little things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love the last blanket! You must make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to crotchet for a while, but I had a very hard time getting a hang of it! These things you have picked out to try are all adorable! Especially the hat and the blanket!! Love em!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)