Shabby Chic Love

I was at Michaels yesterday and they had a section of really cute vintage shabby chic things.

It really got me thinking about Hannah's bedroom. She is currently still using her crib as a day bed. And while that is functional and all, I think it's time to make her room more of a 'big kid' room.

There were so many things that I could have just snatched up for her room! I was in heaven! So I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I would like to redo her room in a vintage shabby chic!

I would love to find an old vintage inspired headboard for a twin bed. I have found some things on Etsy but they are either WAY out of my price range or they will not ship the item.

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

So I thought that maybe I could go antiquing at some local antique shops. Maybe I'll find something??? Sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday, honestly! And who knows, maybe I'll find some other fun goodies! :o)

I am not opposed to painting things or revamping things a bit. I love to be crafty so I think it might be a fun project! Now I just have to convince my husband of that! I'm sure he is in no real hurry to redo her room! :oP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)