Pretty Christmas Tree

I'm a little behind on posting these, but here are some pics of us decorating our Christmas Tree.



 She was quite proud of her work! She wanted to take off the ornaments so she could put them back on. :oP
 Colson had to 'help' too!


Putting the star up with the help of daddy.


I can't believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away already! I swear this time of the year flies by too quickly!

Forgive me for being so absent from my blog. The holidays are just a busy time around here and with 2 kiddos now, it makes it even crazier. I am trying to enjoy every last bit of it--especially since it is Colson's first Christmas. 

I hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones, for the little things that you do with them now may turn into a family tradition. Eat up every moment! :o) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)