Christmas—Mom's Side

This past weekend we had our family Christmas with my mom's side.

We did something a bit different this year, and instead of having a sit down dinner we decided to do appetizers.

I took on quite a bit for this party but I wanted to help my mom out. Plus, if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love to through a nice party, and that I might go overboard on some things when it comes to planning them. So, obviously when my mom said we were doing appetizers, I knew immediately that I had found some cute things on Pinterest that I wanted to make. :o)

Below are just a few of the things that I made.
tortellini and pesto sauce
reindeer nutter butters
peppermint stick mini cupcakes
peanut butter cups
meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting
mini cheeseburgers on waffle fries
I also made baked ravioli, buffalo chicken pockets, chicken crescent rolls, pizza puffs, stacked ham squares, brownie bite shooters, and peppermint sugar cookies. I spent all of Friday in the kitchen and all of Saturday morning before the party, in the kitchen. Whew! But man, it was all so yummy! :o)

And after we stopped stuffing our faces with this yummy goodness, we opened gifts from Santa!






And incase anyone was wondering...its only 12 days till Christmas. *Que the freak out!!!*

I still have quite a bit of shopping to finish up. The kiddos are finished but I have other family members that I need to buy for still. I am spending this afternoon (hopefully) getting a lot of my remaining shopping completed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)