House Update--Breaking Ground & Pouring Concrete

So I just realized that I have left you all hanging in terms of house updates. If you follow me in Instagram, you have seen updates, but I have not updated you on my blog.

A lot has happened in the last few months! I'll start off with our ground breaking and the pouring of our basement.

We broke ground in June.
Here is a picture of the kiddos sitting in the middle of our lot.

We officially broke ground on June 16, 2015.



Colson was pretty excited that he got to help dig the hole!


They started pouring the footings for our basement on June 24, 2015.




Then it was time for the basement walls.


They placed the beams and poured the garage floor.




Next up was framing! I'll stop this post here so it doesn't get crazy long. I'll post a separate entry about all of the framing fun! :o)

2 comments

  1. I love that you have so many pictures of the kids with the house and that they get to 'help' with the building of the house too! Can't wait to see it all done, I'll be planning a visit for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love this!! It is so dang exciting building a house!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)