Fall Blog Swap

I decided to join up with some fellow bloggers to do a Fall blog swap! I have met some great bloggers through swaps so when Johannah (who I met through a swap) decided to host one, I knew I couldn't pass it up!!!
I was partnered up with Erin from Homemade Happenings. Erin lives in Iowa with her hubby and 3 boys and she is pregnant with a baby girl due to arrive in just a couple weeks! We had a lot of fun chatting via emails!

I love getting packages in the mail so when my goodies arrived from Erin, I was very excited!

I received a cute little card and these following Fall lovelies:

I'm not sure a Fall box could get any better! 

See that red card?? Yeah, McDonald's cokes, here I come!! :o) Plus I got a super comfy scarf--a fall must have in my book, some yummy caramel apple suckers--my fav!, some Chapstick, and some yummy smelling waxes for my burner which I waisted no time melting! :o)

Hannah enjoyed my suckers! :oP



I had a lot of fun getting to know Erin and I had tons of fun finding her little goodies for her box! Check out her blog for some pics!

Thank you so much, Erin, I love everything!!

4 comments

  1. You got some awesome goodies!! The caramel apple pops are sooo good! Emma loves them too =)
    I'm glad you participated in this swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun getting to know you, too! Glad we were partnered up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done a swap, looks so fun though! You got some good stuff and love what you gave Erin, too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)