5 Months Old!

Miss Hailey is 5 months old today.

She is such the sweetest thing and loves to give huge smiles. I have even been able to get some giggles out of her but no big belly laughs yet.

She is still on the lazy side and does not really roll over. She will from time to time roll from tummy to back but has yet to ever roll from back to tummy. She is really good at pushing her upper body into the air though. The kid might crawl before she rolls. :oP

She has lost a large amount of her baby hair. She is definitely my baldest baby. But it is finally starting to grow back and I think it is coming in blonde. Will my third child have blonde curly hair like I do!? I kind of hope so! :oP

She wears a size 2 diaper and still fits into 3 month clothes. She does wear some 3-6 month stuff, as well.

She is rocking a 7 ounce bottle every 4 hours or so and in the next few weeks we will start her on baby food. (How is it even time for that!?) I am excited to make baby food again. I really enjoyed making Colson's, plus Hailey is right in the spring and summer season so I will be able to get a lot of fruits and veggies at the market this year!

She is still a great sleeper...usually sleeping from 8pm-7am. Although we did have a stretch of time where she was waking up at 4:30 but she would eat and go right back to bed.

She naps a lot during the day, as well. we're not really on a napping schedule yet because every time I put her on her tummy she is usually asleep within 10 minutes. The girl is just like her daddy and likes her sleep! :oP

She is still fascinated my her brother and sister. She is constantly watching them and sometimes gets mad when they leave the room. When she does start crawling she is going to give Hannah and Colson m(and mommy) a run for their money!

I just can't believe Hailey is 5 months old already. 1 month away from her half birthday. What is that about!? I don't like it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. I don't like it either because the older Hailey gets it means Alyx is getting older too! Hailey is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sleeps amazingly well! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)