Thankful

As we celebrate Thanksgiving today with our family, I will be so very thankful for all that I have in my life.

A roof over our heads and food on our table...

My family...I wouldn't trade them for anything! This includes my in-laws!

My best friend, who I consider a sister...I would do anything for and love very much!

My husband, my high school sweetheart, the love of my life, my rock...I am so lucky to have you as my soulmate and the father to my children!

My children...I never knew I could love anyone as much as I love them. I am so lucky that I get to be their mommy!


May you all have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope you all have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)