Sewing A New Adventure

I have been sewing away for a week making tons of coffee cozies.

Coffee cozies??? Yes, I posted a photo on instagram of a coffee cozy that I made and it was a hit. Multiple people wanted one. :o)

So after a bit of thought, I decided to sell them. Can you say stocking stuffers!?

Well...I have sold 18 cozies. Whoa!
After a temporary home in my (neglected) design store on etsy, I figured they needed a more permanent home. So my bestie and I decided to open a store for all of our sewing goodies.


We are in the beginning stages of getting items in the store but be sure to check it out! We currently have cozies and keychains listed, but be on the lookout for headbands, business card holders, ruffle towels, and more! :o)
We currently have a special going on for buy 3 cozies get 1 free! Get 'em while they're hot! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. Can't wait for next weekend!! And stocking up the store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I saw the one Johanna had and I fell in love! May have to add them to my Christmas Lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine!!! And I can't wait to see what you guys add to your store!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)