Year In Review

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?

had a baby

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I didn't make any

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

my cousin

4. Did anyone close to you die?

not super close to me but yes a few great people died way before their time!

5. What countries did you visit?

none this year

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?

more money

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

March 3rd--found out I was pregnant
September 29th--celebrated 1st anniversary
October 25th--welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Becoming a mommy

9. What was your biggest failure?

I don't know

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

just the normal colds

11. What was the best thing you bought?

stuff for Hannah

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

ummm... Hannah, I guess

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

I don't know

14. Where did most of your money go?

bills and Hannah

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

everything about Hannah--getting pregnant, finding out we're having a girl, seeing her beautiful face

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?

???

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? slightly fatter - I have yet to lose all of the baby weight
c) richer or poorer? poorer but a baby and building a new house will do that to you

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

worked on my business

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

being a lazy bum  :oP

20. How did you spend Christmas?

Christmas Eve at Nicks family, Christmas day--morning at our house and then evening at my parents house

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?

more in love with my husband and then with my daughter

22. What was your favorite TV program?

Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, Jon and Kate Plus Eight

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

no... hate is such a strong word

24. What was the best book you read?

I guess a pregnancy book

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

???

26. What did you want and get?

a healthy baby

27. What did you want and not get?

my mommy mobile  :oP

28. What was your favorite film of this year?

probably The Dark Knight

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I think we went out to eat on my birthday---I turned 26

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

I don't know, it was pretty satisfying... although I guess more money would have been nice

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

ugh, I was stuck wearing maternity clothes

32. What kept you sane?

friends and family

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

hummmm...I can't think of one specifically

34. What political issue stirred you the most?

I'm not big on politics but anything that comes out of Bush's mouth drives me crazy.  That man is stupid!

35. Who did you miss?

my Sara!  I haven't seen her in over 6 months and it makes me want to cry!

36. Who was the best new person you met?

Hannah!  :o)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.

I don't think its a lesson so much but that family is the best thing in the world!

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

That's my daughter in the water
everything she owns I bought her
Everything she owns.
That's my daughter in the water,
everything she knows I taught her.
Everything she knows.


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)