Ho Ho Ho!

Today we took Hannah to get her picture taken with Santa!  :o)  It was a lot of fun and the picture is too cute!  It was the first of what I hope will be many pictures with Santa!



We also went to my parents house for Christmas with my mom's side.... Hanna's first official christmas.  

She 'opened' her first gift... with the help of mommy, of course!  :o)  (it was a piggy bank from her Aunt Holly and Uncle Dan!)

And then she took a nap.

I loved on her.


And we got a family pic in front of the tree! :o)


I just love christmas! :o)

Tomorrow the plan is to venture out and get our own Christmas tree.  We're a little late in getting it but when you have a 7 week old sometimes its not so easy to get out of the house... especially when  it is freezing outside and that is where you have to be to pick out the tree.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 40's though so hopefully it won't be too bad! 
Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)