7 Months Old!

Miss Hailey turned 7 months old today.
She is getting so big!

She continues to rock onto all 4s and from time to time will manage to bring a knee forward but {luckily} she is not crawling. :oP

We can roll from tummy to back but still does not roll from back to tummy. She's just so laid back that I don't think she cares.

She has loved every food that she has tried. (Blog post coming soon--promise!)
Se can still fit into some 3 month clothes but mostly wears 3-6 month stuff or 6 month stuff.

We moved up to size 3 diapers but they are still kind of big. We just needed them for night time because the 2s were not holding everything and she was waking up in the morning with a pee soaked jammie. :o/

She is still sleeping great. She usually goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 and wakes up around 8:00.

She has gotten into a somewhat consistent nap schedule. She will take a small nap while Hannah is at school--usually for an hour or so around 10:00. Then another longer nap while the kids nap--usually from 1:00-3:00. And then another smaller nap around dinner time--6:00. I'm not sure why she takes that little catnap right before bedtime. Sometimes I think that if I just laid her down for bed at 6:30 she would just sleep until 8 the next morning. ??? I don't know. But it's clearly not affecting her sleep at night so for right now I am just going with it. :oP


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments

  1. Our babies are growing way too fast! Hailey is just adorable =) Alyx is right there with her on the sleep schedule. Glad our babies like their sleep =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that Hailey is sleeping 12 hours at night! We are getting there, slowly. Mila does go to sleep around 6 or 630 most nights and sometimes its even a struggle to get her to stay up until then. I think I may try your nap schedule and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of her sleeping! That's amazing! She's just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious!! I'm super jealous of her sleeping that well at 7 months. Mine didn't start doing that until almost a year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! My Hailey just turned 10!!! My my youngest is 3 months older than your Hailey. lol I'm jealous of her sleeping skills, my youngest, Jacob doesn't like to sleep at night sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)