Christmas Cookies!!!

Last week we all went over to my mom's house to help make the ever so popular christmas cutout cookies.

The kids just love making cookies...and eating the dough! :oP

This year the were exceptionally great helpers! 







How cute are they in their little aprons! :o)



Hailey had to get in on the action too!

Her first official Christmas cookies! :o)




The kiddos frosted the cookies when Nick and I were out christmas shopping, so I didn't get any photos of them decorating any of them.  I assure you though that they are pretty darn cute! The best frosting and decorating job yet! :o)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. I need to do sugar/cut out cookies with Mackenzie! I think she'd have a blast like your kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)