We are well on our way to finishing our to-do list but with just 5-7 weeks to go, I am slightly freaking out!
Bold items are things we still have to tackle!
1. Set up crib
2. Wash new born clothes
3. Bring up and clean off swing
4. Set up baby monitor
5. Bring up and clean of baby tub
6. Buy coming home outfits
7. Buy crib bedding
8. Buy Colson a new carseat
9. Bring up and clean infant carseat
10. Install all three carseats into Journey
11. Clean bottles
12. Buy last minute baby items--diapers, butt paste, baby wash, shampoo, etc.
Most of these things are pretty minor, but they still need to be tackled.
The carseat issue is the one that is top on my priority list. With every passing week, I get bigger and it gets more difficult for me to crawl into the car, move around seats and then install them. :o/ Hopefully this weekend we can cross at least buying Colson's seat off the list!