28 Week Baby Update


Due Date? October 2nd

How far along? 28 weeks today

How big is baby? 16 inches and about 2.5 pounds

Weight gain? +21-22...

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretchmarks? nope

Sleep? Still fighting restless legs. I have a hard time falling asleep. I also toss and turn a lot. Getting comfortable is starting to get a bit difficult. My hips are starting to hurt when I lay on my side.

Best moment this week? Taking the kiddos to see the fireworks at the beach.

Movement? All the time. I can tell his/her feet are moving up towards my rib cage.

Food cravings? Nothing specific. Not able to eat much at a time because then I can't breathe.

Gender? Team Green

Labor signs? Not yet.

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? Laying and sleeping on my stomach.

What I am looking forward to? Seeing the peanut on ultrasound again tomorrow! (I will not peak at the sex, I will not peak at the sex, I will not peak at the sex!)

Milestones? Made it to my third trimester!

Next doctor's appointment? July 22th--which will put me just shy of 30 weeks. BP was 134/86. Also, tomorrow I start my weekly non-stress tests. Plus, I have an ultrasound tomorrow and will have one every three weeks from now until baby is born. I asked about induction and my doc said, yes, probably...it will all just be determined by my BP as to when it happens. These next 10 weeks will fly by and I feel like I am so not ready yet! I have so much to do! :o/

Here is my bump pic!!


2 comments

  1. I love how you do these baby updates! I think i'm going to have to play copycat and do one too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally peek! Good luck! I'm hoping your BP stays down!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)