Here are some of the current baby projects I have been working on...
I made a new boppy cover--because, well, I had a new one for Hannah and Colson and I felt this baby deserved a new boppy cover as well. So I found some nice fabric that would match the grey, yellow and teal theme...
Here is the front:
And here is the back--it a super soft chevron minky fabric.
It is far from perfect but I am happy with how it turned out. :o)
I have also started a quilt.
I started with these 6 fabrics.
Sewed everything together and attached it to the same chevron minky fabric I used for the boppy and...
Ta-da! I heart it! :o) All I have left to do know is the binding.
I also crocheted some hats--one boy and one girl hat. I can't wait to find out which one I will need! :o)
The boy hat just needs a button.
On my to-do list is to recreate the elephant mobile that I pinned yesterday. I already have the elephants cut out. I just need to sew everything and add some stuffing.
So I have been pretty busy...or at least trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of remaining team green. :oP
15ish weeks to go!