14 Week Baby Update

Due Date? October 2nd

How far along? 14 weeks today

How big is baby? the size of a lemon--3.5 inches long

Weight gain? +4

Maternity clothes? Pants-yes, tops-sometimes 

Stretchmarks? nope 

Sleep? Eh, it's okay.

Best moment this week? I'm officially in my 2nd trimester! YAY! 

Movement? not yet--but from the sounds made on my doppler, the baby is a wiggle-worm! I have a hard time keeping the doppler on him/her.

Food cravings? Nothing specific really. Easter candy is evil.

Gender? Team Green! My hunch is girl.

Labor signs? no! 

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? Not much right now.

What I am looking forward to? Getting a baby bump that doesn't just make me look fat.

Milestones? made it to the 2nd trimester!

Next doctor's appointment? April 15th--2 days shy of 16 weeks

Here is my 14 week 'bump'. 







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. YAY! You look great! I agree...Easter candy right now is EVIL! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!

    Were you team green with Hannah and Colson?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)