TAT--Mommy Confessions

We can't always be perfect and sometimes it's nice to share with others the things you've done...maybe to help prevent others from making the mistakes or just to laugh along because you have done the same thing!

Some of these, I'm sure, are flameworthy but they are what they are. I'm not perfect and things happen.

1. There are days where my kids go to bed in the clothes they wore that day...and then they stay in them the following day. There are also days where we just stay in our pjs.

2. Sometimes my kids have a pop tart for breakfast.

3. Somedays are just tv days and a DVD will play on continuous round 3 or more times while I do stuff around the house.

4. When Hannah was a baby and in her infant carseat, there were times where we would unbuckle her at a restaurant and then forget to rebuckle her when we got back in the car.

5. Macaroni and cheese is our best friend when mommy doesn't feel like fighting the kids to get them to eat.

6. I still water down my kids apple juice. I use the juice more as a flavoring for water then I do as a full on drink.

7. I love that the kids play together now because it gives mommy a little bit of time to herself to just sit on the couch.


Do you have something to confess? Link up with Melissa over at Growing Up Geeky to share and read other mommy confessions!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. #4 - You're not the first person to post this, and this happened to me once also. I felt AWFUL! It's nice to know I'm not the only one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina has definitely worn the same outfit (PJs) for 36 hours or so... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love these confessions! You are my kinda mommy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)