Friday Randoms

1. We set up Hannah's new big girl bed last Friday. I took photos but have obviously not posted them yet. I promise a blog post about it is in the works!

2.  The past few days have been beautiful...nice Fall-like temperatures. I may have brought out my jeans today...jeans that I haven't been able to fit into since before I had Colson. BONUS! :o) Although this whole tease of cooler temps is so not cool, Mother Nature. I am beyond ready for Fall and I know we have 80 degree temps on the horizon. I am not amused by your games!

3.  I may or may not have gotten THIS for myself from a little etsy store called Wrapped In You. :o)

4.  I get to see my bestie in 5 days for a well deserved childless lunch and craft store run!

5.  I am well into my first quilt but my sewing machine decided to crap out on me (I think the timing is off) so I am picking up my moms sewing machine so hopefully I can get the majority of it finished.

6.  I also started Hannah's new ruffle curtains for her room. 12 yards of pink fabric is enough to make anyone go crazy but I think they will look super cute in her room...if I can finish sewing them with my mom's machine.

7.  76 days till my baby girl turns 4 years old. What.the.heck!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)