Presents, presents and more presents

With Hannah's birthday fast approaching I have been thinking about what to get her.  I think I have narrowed it down to these few items.  :o)

Fisher-Price Little People Music Parade Ride-On -  Moose Mountain - Toys"R"Us


Fisher-Price Stack 'N Action Choo Choo Train -  Fisher-Price - Toys"R"Us


Pink



I had some other choices but I think we will save these for Christmas!  :o)

(this is like an add-on to the above choo-choo train)
Fisher-Price Stack Around Silly Town -  Fisher-Price - Toys"R"Us

Eco-Friendly Pull-Along Dachshund Toy -  Wonderworld - Toys"R"Us
Playskool Clipo Hippo -  Hasbro - Toys"R"Us
(possibly the most annoying toy ever but I loved mine so I'm sure Hannah will love hers!)
Fisher-Price Corn Popper - Pink -  Fisher-Price - Toys"R"Us


Some Books
Quiet Loud -  Candlewick Pr - Toys"R"UsBig Little -  Candlewick Pr - Toys"R"Us



Some DVDs
Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery DVD -  Walt Disney Studios - Toys"R"UsBaby Einstein: Baby Noah: Animal Expedition DVD -  Walt Disney Studios - Toys"R"Us


Do you guys have any other suggestions of good gifts for a one year old???


Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Those look great! The popper I'm sure will be a hit!! Who didn't like theirs. :o)
    You covered all the basis, at least I think you have....but I don't have a child yet. :o)

    And we know that she will be very spoiled at these two events of her life. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was debating on giving her that car that she can ride on for christmas since I'm sure she will get tons of toys and stuff from other people... but then I thought that we should give her a big toy too since I'm sure she won't be that interested in the chair at first.

    So I still want to add on one more 'larger' gift to the christmas list... but I'm not sure what to add... :o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not sure what to get Aiden for his first X-mas, I wanted to something with meaning....Very hard for a one year old to appreciate.

    I ended up getting a snow globe (hoping the song and glitter would entertain him)...

    Now I try to get one every x-mas...in ten years he will have an nice collection.

    I also got some x-mas books that we can share every years. My favorite How the Grinch Stole X-mas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Jen, now you have me thinking about what I'm going to get Addison for Christmas and her birthday! I still need to find a nice, polite way to tell people that her birthday is NOT on christmas and we will be having a seperate party 3 days later for her actual birthday. Ahhh it kinda sucks have a Christmas baby :/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)