Indy Bound

Nick and I are off to Indy for the weekend.  Sara's bridal shower is Saturday and so is Erin's Bachelor party, so we are dropping Hannah off at my parent's house tomorrow morning EARLY and hitting the road.

I am excited to see Sara again, but I am also kind of sad to leave because this will be our first night away from Hannah.  :o(   *tear*  I'm sure she will do great at her grandma and grandpa's but it will still be hard when I go to sleep Saturday night knowing that I didn't kiss my baby girl goodnight. BUT like I said, she is staying with the grandparents... and my sister and brother-in-law are coming in for the weekend so they will be there too.  I'm sure she will have a blast! And Hannah has been sleeping 12 hours a night for the past 2 weeks so hopefully she is as nice to her grandparents and she has been to me!  :oP

I am excited for Sara though, as her BIG day is getting closer and closer.  I am so honored to be in the wedding!  Tomorrow we will all shower her with gifts, as she gets one step closer to tying the knot and being able to call Erin her HUBBY!  YAY!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will end this post with a photo of my baby girl. :o)


"mom, what is this thing you keep pointing at my face?"


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)