10 Months!

Today Hannah is 10 months old!  
Let me repeat that... 10 MONTHS OLD!  OMG!
  
But Hannah is pretty excited!  :oP



What is Hannah up to???

She is pulling herself up onto the couch and walking along the couch. I have become her own jungle-gym.  It won't be long before she is walking on her own.   

We went to Stride-Rite today with Grandma and Auntie Mandi to get her her first pair of pre-walkers.  

She got these two pair:

She still only has her two bottom teeth but I have a funny feeling her two top teeth are right around the corner.

She loves to say mama, dada, and baba. When we ask Hannah how big she is, she will raise her hands above her head... because Hannah is SO BIG!  :oP  She will clap and dance to la-la-la-la.  

She is so freakin' cute I can't even stand it!

I can't believe her birthday is 2 months away.  Like I said before, party planning is underway. I have already designed the invites.  When I get them printed and assembled, I will post a pic!

I'm sure in the next 2 months Hannah will grow up so much.  Even in the past month she has learned to do so many new things. Time needs to slow down.  But I am loving every minute!  I wouldn't change it for anything.  She brings a smile to my face all the time!

Happy 10 month birthday little butterfly.  Mommy and daddy love you so much!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Happy 10 Months to out sweet little Hannah, Grandma and Papa love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)