The Images of Mother

My mom sent this to me in an email the other day and thought I would share.  They are so true!


 The Images of Mother
 
 4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
 
 8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
 
 12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
 
 14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
 
 16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
 
 18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
 
 25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!
 
 35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
 
 45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
 
 65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)