Babymoon!

So my husband and I have planned a little vacation--one last vacation before the baby arrives.  It's nothing special, just a little getaway, but we're excited to take a break from work and spend some time together!

We're leaving for Asheville, North Carolina this Sunday and we'll be driving, so it will take all day (10 hours) to get there.  I wonder how many times we'll have to stop so I can go to the bathroom...  :oP  But we've driven through Asheville before and commented on how beautiful it was so we're excite to actually stay there for a few days!

We got a Blue Ridge Parkway Pass so we're going to hit up some attractions.

We're going to spend an entire day touring and visiting the beautiful Biltmore Estate!

We're going to go to Chimney Rock.  I just hope I can make it up those stairs...  :o/

And we're going to go to a gem mine and hopefully find a beautiful gem... or two... or three!  :o)

We'll probably hit up a few more attractions and walk around the Biltmore Village which has shopping and multiple dining locations.

I'm excited and I'm sure we'll have fun!  I plan on taking lots of photos so stay tuned... I'll post some when we get back!  Thursday we'll make the 10 hour drive home.  :o(  But we'll have the rest of the week off to recoup from our vacation.  :oP


No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)