Boy or Girl?

I had a dream the other night about having a little baby boy.  I can't remember too much more than that but I vividly remember having a boy.

And its weird because for the longest time I would tell people that I didn't want a boy, and that if I had a boy I would give him back.  Looking back, that was awful to say... I will be happy with a boy or a girl, just as long as they are healthy.  But in my short 9 weeks of pregnancy, I'm really starting to think we are having a boy.  With this dream... and everyone telling us its going to be a boy... and the Chinese gender predictor...


So will it be a boy?  Its obviously too soon to tell... and we might not even find out the sex of the baby either.  My husband wants it to be a surprise so he can come out of the delivery room and tell everyone what it is... which I think is cute.  So I don't know if I want to take that away from him.  But at the same time I don't want yellow and green things for the baby.

I guess we will see in time... in either 10 more weeks or in 7 more months.

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)