Colson's 100th Day of School

Colson recently had his 100th day of school.

To celebrate the had to make a project that included 100 items and then dress like a 100 year old person.

For his project, Colson decided to do 100 worms. 

I managed to find some worms at BASS Pro to use. We had a hard time getting them to stay glued to the board but I think it turned out pretty well! He was excited about it!

And how cute is my little old man!?


The glasses and suspenders! I can't even handle the cuteness!!
 

He was cutest 100 year old man!! 
 

3 comments

  1. So cute!! What a great idea! 100 worms:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his project and he makes such a cute old man! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool project!! And he looks like the cutest old man!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)