Party Prep

Colson's birthday party is tomorrow and I have been crafting away making some decor.

He wanted a Mixel party. 

If you don't know what Mixels are--they are Lego creatures that you can make and mix up to create new creatures.

So for his party I made a few large Mixels out of poster board. 

Here's one of them:

They are not quite finished yet...nothing like cutting it close...but I am really happy with them.

Colson loves them so that's all that matters.

I wanted to do some other Lego things but unfortunately we packed all of our Legos away in the storage unit and we can't find them. :o( Makes me sad but he'll still have a great party. Maybe I'll make the front door look like a giant Lego...

For food we're doing a pasta bar again. I did one for his first birthday and it wa as huge hit so I figured we'd do it again. I'm not going to go as crazy with it this time but it will still be great! I mean, it's pasta, how could you go wrong?? :oP

1 comment

  1. Never heard of Mixels, which is crazy b/c we have Lego fanatics here at our house! Cool party decor!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)