Last Day of Kindergarten

When Hannah steps off of the bus today she will officially be a first grader.
This was seriously the fastest year ever. I don't remember my school years flying by that quickly!
Hannah is a little sad she will not be in kindergarten anymore but I told her some of her classmates will be in her class next year, along with new kids that she will become friends with. I know when it gets closer to time she will be excited to start first grade!

She enjoyed kindergarten so much! She was placed in an advanced math class and she is reading chapter books.

She loves school and has done really well so I know she will excel in first grade.

I just want to know where the years have gone!? Wasn't she just born??? How is she in first grade??

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)