1. Hello blog! I have not forgotten about you. I have tons of things to post about, I just can't find the energy to actually upload photos and write the posts. This week I will show you some love though, I promise!
2. I have come to the conclusion that it is never going to get nice outside. The 10 day forecast shows not a single temp above 45 degrees. Ugh! I am so ready for Spring, and for the kids to be able to play outside, and to be able to go on walks, and to not have to wear coats....or hats...or socks! I am over Winter! I was flowers and green grass and leaves on the trees. Ahhhhh!
3. I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday. Can someone tell me where weeks 9-11 went??? I promise to do a pregnancy update and *gasp* even post a belly pic!
4. I went through my clothes and got rid of about 2/3 of everything. It's stuff I haven't worn in over a year and I was tired of it taking up room in my closet. I was able to make room for my maternity clothes...which I don't have much of because my boobs are bigger and my hips are bigger and the stuff I worn when pregnant with Hannah doesn't fit. Such is life, I guess. Ah well! Idid go out yesterday though and bought a pair of maternity pants. I was tired of my normal jeans sucking the life out of me when I sat down. There's no point on being uncomfortable, right!? So at least now I have a pair of pants!
5. Mini Cadbury eggs....I love you!
6. I have a hair appointment on Thursday and I cannot even tell you how excited I am about it. The last time I got my hair done as before Christmas. It has been a long 12+ weeks but I am finally about to get it done!
7. 'Real' blog posts coming soon! Promise!