Strawberry Pickin'

With Nick having been gone so much the past week, I wanted to try to find some fun family activity that we could all go do.

I knew Hannah absolutely loved apple pickin' so I looked online and found that a local market did you pick strawberries.

Ummm...FUN!

So, I called on Tuesday and it just so happened that Wednesday was their last day for you pick. It was supposed to be 70 degrees...perfect strawberry pickin' weather if you ask me! :o)

So Wednesday we loaded up to go pick strawberries. As you drove back to the field you could smell the strawberries. It was one of the most wonderful smells!

I wish the photos that I am posting were scratch n' sniff because it smelled SO good!













To say that the kiddos had fun would be an understatement! 

Colson was in heaven picking strawberries--most of which (as you can see) ended up in his mouth and not in the bucket. It's a good thing sampling was allowed! :oP

I think we have added this to our traditions list right along with apple pickin'. :o)

Now, I just need to figure out what to do with all of these strawberries... 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)