Blogging Slacker

I have been a blogging slacker lately and I want to apologize to all of my loyal readers! :oP

Things have been great here at the Loving home but honestly, nothing exciting has been going on. The weather has been pretty crappy as of late. If its not super hot, it's raining. We haven't been able to get in our evening walks which is a bummer. Hannah loves going for walks.

Speaking of Hannah, she is as cute as ever. She is talking in sentences...although most of the words are in her own baby language and we cannot understand them. But she is talking more and more. She will even try to read a story to us. She mimics about everything that we do so we are having to make sure we are on good behavior! :oP Its funny because if I tell the dogs to stop barking or to 'come here', Hannah will yell at the dogs or say 'Dodger here!'. She is my little helper. :o)

Other than that, not much is going on! :oP I haven't even really taken any new pics since last weekend so I don't have one to post with this entry.

I'm currently trying to plan out our Father's Day cookout menu so be on the lookout for a food post! :o) We're having both families over this Sunday and I really have no idea what to make. Should we cook something on the grill? Should I make something on the stove. I just don't know.

Well, I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! :o)

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Grill out! I want some burgers and brawts on the grill but ours is broke :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)